Friday, October 20, 2006

Forgive me Blogger, for I have sinned; it has been eleven days since my last post...

Once again, many thoughts, but how to expound on them?

Work is interesting...I'm still getting used to my manager/co-worker...he's obsessive and anal, but in a mostly laid back way...I think that makes sense. We chatted a bit today about how I was doing, and overall he's pleased with my work ethic and my ability.

I'm calling it now: Detroit in 6

The purge continues...Holly is a great motivator in spite of me

Got to hook up with an old friend last night...for a while I gave Matt a hand teching at his church...I happened to be in Racine last night, so I stopped by his place for a spell...helped him fix one of his machines and hot rodded his router :D

1 comment:

Name: Katee said...

you were in my city ...!! sad day