Tuesday, October 16, 2007

In the midst of what will turn out to be a busy week, I sit down tonight at home and just rest. I don't really have the energy to do much more than that. The tired feeling has returned and I'm not sure why. It could be the fall out from my late Saturday night fixing a client's computer, or it could be the weather change and my body is trying to fight off my fall bought of bronchitis. Work hasn't been terribly difficult that last couple days, as I'm in Waukesha; there are busy times, but for the most part, it's calm.

Business meeting at church tomorrow night

I think Thursday is open

Friday, picking up a bedframe with Holly, then off to set up Upward registration, which is Saturday.

Saturday, I have a client scheduled. I was planning on going to Chicago that night for a birthday party, but now I'm not so sure.

Anxious. That's how I feel. Anxious. Maybe that's what's draining me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you need a place to stay for your party, let me know. :)