Monday, April 28, 2008

Mondays....

Summary of my weekend...

Friday, finish work, head to Holly's to pick her up for dinner at a friend's house. Grab flowers on the way. Why? Holly loves flowers, and I'm not real good at giving them and I don't want to give them because I screwed up...I give ice cream when I do that. Dinner and conversation at friend's house....home and bed.

Saturday. Up around 9, head to Mayfair to swap out a misbehaving cable modem and pick up my new glasses. Return home, putz around, head to Walmart to buy digital camera, return home again, clean my apartment....yes...clean. My apartment was trashed. How well was it cleaned? When Holly arrived at my place at around 4:45 for the Brewer game that night, she almost fell over. She was stunned. My friends Tim and Kevin arrived and we all head to the ballgame.

Brewers win..YAY!!!

Sunday...church in the morning, race in the afternoon. Holly brings over some homework to finish. I fix dinner and we watch Extreme Home Makeover. Bedtime.


Monday morning...ack....

No comments: