Monday, June 6, 2011

so, here we are....

Alright, time to bring everyone up to speed on what's going on with Chad.

I was laid off again this past weekend. The employer I was with is having some cash problems on the receivable side, so the payable side is suffering, therefore I was laid off. Honestly, I saw the writing on the wall and had already begun looking. Now, I can formally collect unemployment while looking.

Our Florida trip is cancelled. No sense in spending money we don't have. I listed the tickets on Stubhub, so hopefully they sell. The only thing we may eat is the airfare.

I'm back to canvassing the jobs boards, so we'll see what comes up. The fun part is when Holly says "hey, do you know how to do X?", and when I say yes, emails me a link to a job.

At the very least, I'm sure the dog enjoys not being in his crate all day.

No comments: