Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lately, it seems like I have post brewing in my head, only to sit down to type and have nothing come out, or at least, nothing that I think anyone else wants to read.

I need to get past that and just write.

I ordered a book on Amazon the other day, an A+ certification study guide, in the hopes that I can do my homework and then take the test to get certified with my A+.

why not actually go to school? Honestly, I can't put my finger on it; I took the placement tests at Waukesha County Technical College, but never felt quite right about registering. Maybe apathy, laziness, fear...Holly has asked me what's holding me back, and I really don't know what is...

I've been looking more online for jobs, and the staffing agency I'm with for my current gig also wants to find me something.

Here's to hope...will I be able to put forth the effort I need to and I will I recognize opportunity when I see it?

No comments: