Sunday, February 26, 2006

there is a season...

as I often say, there's been alot on my mind.

Today was Mike's last Sunday at Ridgewood. I was pretty cool through the service until Mike started to do the Benediction. I started to cry...and grabbed Holly for support...

Now comes the uncertainty of not having a head pastor to shepherd our church...it won't be easy, but God willing, we'll survive....and not only survive but thrive.

This week will be a time for me to reflect....today I'm gonna relax while I can, catch some Nascar, coach a practice, then go to worship night at 4:12

Work will continue to push me. I've decided to go in, do my best every night, and go home..that's all I can do.

Opening day for the Brewers is April 3rd and I'll be there with a couple guys from work...should be a good time regardless of how the game turns out.

2 comments:

Brandon J. Brown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

"God Willing" is a strong thing to believe. I have seen God's Will be done in areas I never thought He would work. On people I saw no hope in, but He still had a plan for them, and His will changed them, for the better. This may not happen in everyone or everywhere, but when it does, it is an amazing thing to witness AND be a part of...