Thursday, March 23, 2006

before I go to bed tonight, I'm gonna do some writing since it's been a while

I woke up today feeling refreshed for the first time in a while. I only slept 6 hours, but it was nice to not wake up and feel like I hadn't slept at all. Work went pretty smooth, even though we had to pull an extra couple hours as mandated by the boss...

I've had some good conversations lately with close friends...you know who you are...

I've seen people that I've missed...and realized how much I missed some of them, and how much I didn't miss the rest...

I love Holly more each day...and why, you ask? She lets me be me, in all my fractures, faults and failings, valiance, victories and vigor.

I know that my life isn't perfect, but I live in the hope that I am made perfect by Christ, the One who paid for me, a worthless sinful wretched person and that one day, I'll be next to Him...

I'm preparing to batten down the hatches, as I think it's going to get bumpy soon

No comments: