Sunday, June 11, 2006

so....

I've been a little busy lately....learning alot at the new job, evenings filled with softball, church meetings and various other things.

Friday, get done with work, come home, clean up a bit, pick up Ben and head to Mayfair to get tickets to see Cars...ate dinner, raided the Apple store, muddled around Mayfair, met up with Holly and saw the movie...loved it!! go see it....as a Nascar fan, I enjoyed all the little touches, but you don't have to be a racing fan to enjoy it :)

Yesterday was rather full....softball tournament in the morning that lasted 5(!) games. got some sore muscles and some sunburn, but overall it was a good chance to play ball.

in the evening was a surprise birthday party for a friend, with many folks attendance, including my friend Julie from Des Moines...hadn't seen Julie since Brandon and Emily's wedding 3 years ago, but we've kept in touch...so good to see her :)

I woke up today very sore and my sunburn itched like mad....so I stayed home from church...didn't want to...but I honestly didn't know how I would sit thru service. my legs are very sore from running and playing catcher yesterday...I've aloe'd up my sunburn to help ease the sting...I'm just waiting for the race to come on today, so to kill time I'm watching Mexico vs. Iran in the World Cup.

No comments: