Tuesday, August 15, 2006

a rolling stone gathers no moss...

the apartment search has officially begun...I made a couple of calls tonight on places....92nd and Lisbon is already rented out, so no go on that one, but I found a studio in West Allis not too far from Holly's house that's affordable, as well as another studio not far from where I'm living now....I'll have a chance to look at the 'Stallis place maybe later this week...

on the road this week for work....Waukesha to Brookfield to Grafton yesterday, with today and the rest of the week in Oak Creek...

In flux on things right now...housing, movement on some things at church...missing my youth..haha...funny to hear myself say that...

if you don't mind, I'd like to ask for prayer; I've felt tired quite a bit lately, to the point of being weary. Even with a good night's sleep, I still wake up tired...thanx

No comments: