Wednesday, August 23, 2006

wherever I may roam

Forgive me Blogger, for I have sinned. It's been 8 days since my last post...

on the road for work the last week and a half...it's not too bad, so long as I don't mix up which store I'm at...remembering where each store keeps it's stock is the tricky part for me. Otherwise, I'm up daily at 6am to be at a satellite store by 7 and I'm done at 4:30...not bad...get's a little crazy at some of those stores.

Shakespeare is SOOOOO much better seen live than read. Got to see Julius Caesar on Saturday night with Holly and her folks at American Players Theatre in Spring...outdoors....very cool

Cirque de Soleil is pretty amazing...Sunday in Chicago...wow wow wow. It's like the circus if Brandon Brown did it...really wild and a bit out there :P

softball season is done...we won our final game to finish on a high note.

I find myself waiting...learning patience and waiting. Not trying to be too anxious about whatever happens next, but just living in the now and appreciating what I have in this moment, while looking ahead and seeing what may be on the horizon for me.

1 comment:

Brandon J. Brown said...

Brandon Brown is flattered... I want to go to that... I didnt know it was in chicago