Sunday, September 17, 2006

funny how things work out

maybe I'm now anxious, but I can't seem to fall asleep tonight...

spent much of yesterday doing nothing, aside from tinkering with my own computers. confirmed my apartment...made dinner for Holly and I, watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, then headed over to the Mosaic to catch some piano tunes with our friend Sarah. After that, Holly and I headed to the Twisted Fork to harass my roommate Rob, who manages there. While we were there, watching people on North and Farwell, I see a familiar face walking down the street. As I say to Holly "Hey...that's Jean", Jean points at me and says "CHAD!!"...exchange of phone numbers takes place with promises to call and get together...

That totally made my day and quite possibly my week. As Holly stated, I seem to have a knack for bumping into someone I know, and if I don't, I get to know somebody I bump into.

No comments: