Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Steve Irwin died over the weekend....how sad...at least he got to go doing what he loved.

wake up is now 5:30 am. I'm basically prepping myself for opening stores on the Outer Rim, like today. I opened the store in West Bend for the guy that manages that store while he took care of a matter at home. After he came in, I headed down to Brookfield to finish my day. I'm just going to force myself to get up no later than 6, but I'd like to be out the door by 6:15, a bit sooner, as was the case today. This means going to bed at a reasonable hour, unlike like what I did last night.

A good weekend. Partied with some friends on Saturday, watched the race Sunday night with friends, and went to the ballgame Monday with friends....I felt relaxed and rested actually, for the first time in a while. Maybe once I get a place squared up I'll relax a bit.

No plans tonight...just gonna listen to the ballgame, maybe do some reading if I can stay awake til I want to go to bed, maybe a movie...just trying to unwind.

No comments: