Monday, January 22, 2007

so.....

so while my Windows box is updating, I'll post from my Linux box :P

Things are going well lately. Work is going smoothly. I believe part of it is my adjustment in attitude that I may very well have a career that I have landed in, as well as the new store. Joe's been in a fair mood lately, so that helps.

I'm going to bed at a reasonable hour, so I can sleep at night and not drag my tail the next day. I've also stopped caffeinating after 8pm on most night, so I sleep better. It seems to be helping as I feel more rested when I wake up.

The hardest part of my day...is getting out of bed. Once I'm out of bed, I'm golden...it's throwing back the covers and setting my feet on the floor that seems to be difficult.

"Humility and the fear of the Lord bring wealth and honor and life" Proverbs 22:4

No comments: