Sunday, August 17, 2008

867-5309

I'm thinking about changing cell phone providers when my current contract is up in February.

I'm tempted to go with AT&T, as they have some kind of magical phone.

I could stay with Sprint, and either go with their version of the magical phone, or something slightly less magical.

I'm looking for something with better input for calendar and text....basically, a fully keyboard. My Razr doesn't cut it for more than quick texts.


Going to AT&T would make it easier to add Holly's phone to a family plan as needed.

Thoughts?

3 comments:

Diane said...

"Going to AT&T would make it easier to add Holly's phone to a family plan as needed."

Like I was going to let this slip by without a comment - is this possibly going to happen within the time frame of a two year cellular contract?

I had ATT at one point (switched to them from Cingular before they merged) and it was great. As soon as they merged with Cingular, coverage became crap. The only signal I could get in my own home was roaming. I've heard similar things about the iphone - can't get a signal in spots that are well within your coverage zone.

Anonymous said...

Go AT&T!! Then Jon and I can harass you without the charges. :)

Holly o:) said...

Well, I never really have problems with coverage, usually have bars somewhere. I can talk on the phone at your place, not a lot of bars, but probably enough.
And yes, I do like my phone!