Sunday, August 31, 2008

an update

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate being alone?

I really do.

I managed to take some food today and it stayed down, then went for a walk around the block, just to get out of my apartment for a little bit.

Then I decided to go farther...I got in my car and went for a ride. I promised myself that if at anytime the lightheadedness returned that I would come straight home.

I took a leisurely cruise down Bluemound til it merged with Wisconsin, then the zigzag by the War Memorial Museum down to the lakefront, where the Big Stage was being taken down.

Up the lakefront to Lake Park, then back down, to Wisconsin, Bluemound and then finally home.

It felt good to get out. I wanted to see the Harley's on Friday night, but didn't get a chance. There are still quite a few folks cruising around at the end of the weekend. Yes, most have gone home, but some are still here, taking in the last bits of the celebration.

No comments: