Sunday, March 1, 2009

they say it's your birthday...

Friday was my 33rd birthday. I bought doughnuts to take into work for my customers. I really didn't have any plans for anything special, so Holly and I decided to head to the autoshow and look at cars we can't afford.

Got quite a few pictures which I will post at a later date.

I've felt out of sorts since Friday....just not all together. Not sure why.

Saturday was alot of fun. Holly and I had lunch with friends that she hadn't seen in some time, then we headed off to my basketball game that was at 3:30. My guys played a great game and we won.

Hollly and I headed back to my place to rest for a bit, then off to Bed Bath and Beyond to look at home decor stuff and wedding registry ideas, then off to dinner at Applebee's.

Sunday brought church, then a client call, then basketball practice. I bought pizza for my guys since they've played so hard for me this year and to celebrate my birthday.

On to home to watch my race, which is just about done...then just winding down until bedtime, then back into the week.

No comments: