Tuesday, November 15, 2005

funny how the days roll by

ok, so sunday night at Bible Study, the question was asked "what encourages you?" I said that lately the fall colors were amazing and I loved them....too bad those colors are all gone now...replaced by gray drabbiness....sigh...

was up earlier than usual for a client call today, only to show up at the clients house and have her not be there. Got a call half an hour later, asking if I had been to her home....never fear, I've rescheduled for Thursday.

not much going on this week...or...I guess there is. Aside from rescheduled client, I'm at the church tomorrow taking care of some issues, and maybe running down to Palmyra on Saturday, as well a bonfire Saturday night, and if I can make it downtown, a birthday party. We'll see how the body feels at the end of the week.

No comments: