Wednesday, November 2, 2005

random thoughts for today

why is my cat a spaz?

why is it, that even though I slept more on Monday night, that I feel better today?

when's the first good snow gonna happen?

will the Packers win another game this year?

why is my room always a mess?

Why is it, that when a conservative is in office, he/she is blasted by the media for every move they make, but when a liberal is in the same office, no one notices what they do?

Why did God pick blue for the sky?

Why did God pick blue for Holly's eyes?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A random thought from my mind...

Why did God give me such a fantastic man who loves me?

Holly o:)

Brandon J. Brown said...

Holly... that is sick...if you are going to mess up "The Chad's" blog with sentimental drivel, then you need to start your own blog called Much Mush. Until then, try to make your comments more manly... you are dating a woman after all... or at least according to his profile

Anonymous said...

Brandon,

Yes, I know I'm dating a woman, at least temporarily...and I've been thinking about getting my own blog...
Sorry, I'll try to be less sentimental now...

Holly o:)