Saturday, November 5, 2005

Saturday afternoon...and I don't have much planned at all. Work was tough this week, as we shipped ALOT of wire. Business is up and that's good, but it's also hard because we're short two guys on nights, and we had two more guys missing at some point this week. To top it all off, I couldn't sleep last night. Part of it was my mind racing, thinking about the past week. Another part was that I didn't WANT to go to sleep...and I don't know why....just felt like staying up...

I've got some invites do to stuff today...poker night at a friends house, the symphony...but I really don't feel like doing anything..I have a computer to fix, and one I want to finish for the church, and maybe a run to Harold's to sort thru his pile of computers parts so I have some stock on hand...but I just want to veg today. Last weekend was go go go, and I didn't have a chance to rest as much as I usually do and just hang out with people.

I got a called from UW-Madison hospital yesterday. More testing in the works for the kidney donation. Couple things they want to be sure of before giving me the go ahead and proceding. I think the anxiety of waiting is more detrimental to my health than anything else I'm doing lately...haha

til next time
Chad

No comments: