Sunday, May 14, 2006

follow up

ok, so if you've checked my blog since Friday, you will have noticed my short, cryptic post about being a daywalker....let me explain...no, that would take too long...let me sum up:

I start at Hein Electric Supply in two weeks. I'm going to start in the warehouse learning the shipping and receiving end, then I'll move to stocking and pulling and at some point, up to the front counter. I'm salaried, but not losing anything in the move financially, so I have nowhere to go but up. I made the move for two main reasons: 1. First Shift. I wanted my life back, to be able to make my meetings at church and not have to take vacation days to do it, to be able to play softball and soccer again, to see my friends on a regular basis, and most importantly, to see Holly more.

Thanx to everyone who dealt with my schedule this last year and a half...

C

1 comment:

Holly o:) said...

I don't know if I want to see you that much though...J/K!! Love you!